Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The joy of the Lord is my strength...


Holly & I! :) Love her, so blessed by her friendship.
She says "Hi & you would be doing a great service to your walk with Jesus if you took an Inductive Bible Study class! Homework changed my life! It did!"


Right now, I take a break from reading which probably wasn't due. But I figured this was the only time I would be able to update for this week! :)
The first 2 weeks of school I'm taking an audio class; Intro to Cults. This is very difficult & stretching for me because I'm doing it all by myself. I think the Lord is trying to teach me self-discipline! Which is great, but so hard for me! Praise the Lord for the strength He gives daily!
I have already been so blessed this semester & overjoyed with what the Lord is showing me day by day. Whether it be in my class, in my devos, in ministry or just in conversations with friends. The Lord truly is good!
For those of you who don't know, I'm a dorm steward this semester & this takes a lot of responsibility! I continually have to make sure that I'm picking up stuff off the floors, turning lights off, not bringing anything but water in the room, making my bed in the morning & being a Christ-like example. All of this, even the small things is only done by the Lord's help! Haha, funny how we can't even do the simple things in life sometimes.
My M1 is back in the kitchen this semester, super stoked about that! I love cooking with Juanita & learning more Spanish.
I plan on going to Churillos again for Saturday ministry! I'm excited to show them the love that God has so graciously shown us, please pray for the ministry there & for strength every Saturday.
Saturday nights I plan on babysitting 2 kids that need to be watched during a night service. Once again, I will be leaning on the Lord's strength for this because I don't know too much Spanish & its only me! Please pray for me in this area!

Funny thing to add, I thought this semester was going to be a breeze, but I came to the knowledge that I think this is will be the most filled! So blessed yet a little...I don't know, scared! So please pray for me to balance my time & keep focused. "Keep the main thing the main thing."

It's hot here & beautiful! I can see the sun almost everyday this semester! Woohoo! :D The flowers are blooming like crazy & I can seriously say I've never seen trees or flowers as beautiful as they are here. Pictures to come soon! :D

Love you all.

Email me/add me on FB if you want.
:D
XOXOXO
In Jesus' name,
Rosalie Marie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awe Ro so good to hear how awesome your semester is already turning out!! sounds like u are going to be one busy chick....thats good, sometimes if we have too much time on our hands we get lazy!! well love you hun!!