Friday, July 30, 2010

Oh, July...


Maggie & Myles :)

Lucy & Yaya

My friend Lyndsi who just moved

My cousin Rachael and I

Me, my Momma & Lauren at the Zoo for my 20th Bday!

I think like a little over a month has passed by & not too much has gone on I guess.
I've made some friends, one moved, got 2 jobs, started one and have a drug test for the other today. Realized that going to Bible college doesn't mean you know everything and you doesn't mean you stop learning when you graduate. Grown closer to Jesus. Learning to depend on Him for all I need. Realized that He is really ALL I need. Realizing that no matter where I'm at, I'm to seek Him and know Him intimately. So much more...honestly if you wanna know everything that has happened between me and Jesus since I've been home it would take a lot more time & I might as well just let you read my journal. But...that sums up a bit.
Like I mentioned, I now am employed! EXCITING! The one I already started is a smoothie place called Blenders in the Grass and then Starbucks inside of Vons. :) I'm excited to see how it'll work out working two jobs. Right now, I'm not planning on attending school. & I'm just gonna wait on the Lord and see whats gonna happen. Seeking Him to see if He wants me back in Peru and what not. Right now MY plan is to save money and be there in a year or so...but who knows...maybe that's not God's plan. Either way I know He has a plan and that it is much better than any plan that I can come up with.
I'm still getting used to Ventura being my home here on earth. It's weird living in a town so close to the ocean...I could walk there in 20 minutes. I definitely enjoy it and wanna keep enjoying it! :)

1 comment:

Missionary Hicks said...

Ro! I love you, and I love reading about what God is doing in you. We should talk soon. Praying for you, girlie. :)